Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Kappa Kappa Tau




Attention all useless sluts--Kappa Kappa Tau is up and running! The Dragovars have taken it to a NEW level of Chanel. Yes we know there is a red devil killer out there but what are we suppose to do?.....Shut down Kappa and let our popularity die, I dont think so Bitches. Now, Call me old-fashioned, but I choose to believe that we are bonded together by a duty to protect one another and the proud traditions of Kappa Kappa Tau.

"I will not rest until we have the Red Devil or Red Devils' heads on spikes on the front lawn of this house." -Chanel

Blog Links to everyone's post


Chanel #2

What I am wearing... 

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body
HANDS: Slink  Hands

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Focus
LIPS: [[ CR ]]Nyam Nyam
DRESS: TETRA - Piper Dress (Pink) 
FUR COAT: Foxes - Faux Fur Coat - snow
SHOES: fri. - Oakley.Heels (White) 

SUNGLASSES: .LeLutka.Glare Sunglasses-Sheer

No comments:

Post a Comment