Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2015

I Woke Up Like This...




For Christmas Bae (click ---> HERE<--- to check out his blog) surprised me with the Linden to go pick out my Mesh head that I have been wanting to get for over a month!  After several Demos and lots of shopping around for just the right one I decided to go with a LeLutka Mesh head and when i paired it with a YS&YS skin I was instantly in love! So of course i had to put on my fancy dress and my fur coat to complete this vintage beauty I now posses.



What I am wearing... 

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body
MESH HEAD: .LeLutka.Mesh Head-KARIN
SKIN: *YS&YS*  Carol Tone02

HAIR: +Spellbound+ Sacred Rite // Chapter I : Earth

DRESS: TETRA - Lily Lace Dress (Black) 
FUR COAT: Foxes - Faux Fur Coat - snow
SHOES:  Essenz - Bratislava (Black) Maitreya



No comments:

Post a Comment